Daily Balance CBD Oil Trial Set
CBD Tincture Sampler
We know sometimes it takes a bit of trial and error to find the perfect product. Let’s face it, making a decision can even be a bit daunting. With this Daily Balance CBD Oil Trial Kit, you’ll get the chance to test out all three of our best-selling tinctures before you commit! With both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum offerings, you can find your perfect balance, daily.
A Healthy Dose of Harmony (and Variety)
Our CBD-rich tinctures expertly blend full-spectrum or broad-spectrum hemp with MCT coconut oil to create the foundation for a clean, reliable and easy-to-use tincture. We then add in beta-caryophyllene, another cannabinoid naturally found in hemp, to increase the effectiveness of the overall formulation. Complete with 2x full-spectrum tinctures in Natural and Cinnamint flavors and 1x broad-spectrum (zero mg of THC) tincture in Winter Mint, you can find a way to achieve your Daily Balance. Simple ingredients come together to make something that is, well, kind of amazing.
- In this set: (1) Daily Balance Cinnamint Tincture 133mg, (1) Daily Balance Natural Tincture 133mg and (1) Daily Balance Winter Mint Tincture 133mg
- BCP for efficacy and absorption
- No isolated cannabinoids as ingredient base
- No harsh solvents or toxic chemicals used
- Supercritical CO2-extracted broad-spectrum hemp oil
- Easy-to-use marked dropper for accuracy
- 8mg CBD per serving, Servings per container: 16
- Other Ingredients: MCT Coconut Oil, Beta-Caryophyllene (BCP)
- Daily Balance Natural & Cinnamint Tinctures made with full-spectrum hemp extract
- Daily Balance Winter Mint Tinctures made with broad-spectrum hemp extract (Zero THC)
Suggested Use: Take ½ dropper twice daily with food or as needed. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Q: How do you use it?
- A: Take ½ dropper twice daily with food or as needed. Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov