Naturally soothing and a fantastic skin moisturizer, Elixinol Hemp Balms help promote skin health. With nourishing essential oils, our all-natural CBD topical gives dry, irritated and aging skin new vibrancy.
Give Your Skin a Little Pick-Me-Up
As the largest organ in the body, our skin is often the most neglected. Give your skin a little TLC and protection. Our custom-formulated CBD Hemp Balms are infused with full-spectrum hemp extract and crafted with a blend of ucuuba butter and a suite of all-natural essential oils including copaiba, calendula, grapeseed and rosemary leaf extract. Unlike other formulas, our balms are 100% plant-based so you get the results you want, without the harsh chemicals you don’t.
- 2 times more potent than previous formulation (250 mg in 2 oz vs. 250 mg in 4 oz)
- Smooth application with excellent skin penetration and hydrating feel
- Supercritical CO2-extracted full-spectrum hemp oil
- 100% plant-based formula
- Completely free of synthetic chemicals or fragrances
- No isolated cannabinoids as ingredient base
- No harsh solvents or toxic chemicals used
- Great for all skin types
- Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly
- Available in 2 sizes
- 250mg CBD per jar
- 500mg CBD per jar
- Start with clean, dry skin. Massage desired amount until absorbed. Reapply as needed. Do not apply to face, broken or sensitive skin. For external use only.
At Elixinol, we believe in the power of teamwork. We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Meet the ingredients in your kind of amazing product:
- Full-Spectrum CBD (From Hemp Plant): CBD is a compound derived from the hemp plant. Taking CBD is believed to have beneficial effects on the endocannabinoid system, which regulates various responses such as memory, pain, mood, sleep, appetite and immune function. We use only full-spectrum CBD in our products, which means you get the full scope of healing benefits from our sustainably-sourced hemp plants, without the psychoactive side effects of THC.
- Copaiba Oil: Copaiba oil comes from the sap of the copaiba tree, which grows mostly in South America and is thought to have soothing properties when applied to the skin due to its anti-inflammatory and neuropathic properties.
- Organic Calendula Flower: Calendula is a type of marigold flower that has often been thought to support healing and overall skin health due to its antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Kind of Amazing: While many of our ingredients are effective on their own, we know they can work even more strongly together. Because when simple ingredients are thoughtfully formulated, they can make something that is, well, kind of amazing.